Friday, October 17

Back in Shanghai 4 days

Good to be home, I guess...My home now kinda feels like going to the airport with a backpack. I feel home when I go away. There has just been too much flying around to feel attached to 1 place anymore...And last year I pretty much lived out of a suitcase. Could never have imagined to live a life like this a few years ago. 


Had a connection flight in Hong Kong, sunshine and 30 degrees! 

Takign the taxi home from the airport was just beautiful. Some of Pudongs skyline here....

Sorry Mikko for forgetting your card :( 
 This is for you Mom, I'm alright
 Weather this week was great, view from the office was so clear
 Been making more and more shakes...Its quite often that I only have a "liquid" dinner anymore. Got this blueberry powder from Finland. Makes the shakes so good!!! 
1 kiwi, 1 banana, oatmeal, 2 scoops of protein powder, few cubes of ice, milk and blueberry powder. Best shake ever!! 

No comments: