Saturday, March 28

It's always Friday in Taipei

During Chinese new year almost all flights are booked to popular destinations...There are millions of Chinese traveling abroad during this time of the year because we have about 7 days of public holiday from work.

For many in China it is the only time of the year they can go home to see their family. Many parents work in big cities while the children are home with their grandparents in the home town. I can't imagine how it would be if I've only seen my parents around 10 times when I was 10 years old...

Had to take a flight to Taipei first before changing to another airliner to fly back to Shanghai. Everything else was booked, and this is something I fixed over 1 month in advance! Had a few hours extra to go out in Taipei for dinner with Timo. It's been years since we met, was nice seeing you buddy!

Beer, ribs, wings, cheese sticks. No need for aiplane food on my way to Shanghai! Besides, when flying China Eastern cannot really even call it "food". It's plain awful 
 Amazing ribs in smokey whiskey BBQ sauce 
 It's always Friday here !
 Nice massage chairs in the airport :) 

No comments: