Wednesday, December 31

That was 2014 - Looking forward to 2015!!

Happy New year to anyone who is reading this! I hope you will have an awesome night tonight!


I think this has been the most amazing year in my life. Turning 30 pretty much set everything straight. Earlier this year I flew from US to Berlin and Stockholm for job interviews. Following that to Beijing a party for a few days and then off to spend a lovely 30th birthday in Sydney. Then back again to pack my stuff in Beijing because it was time to leave that city, I got a 2 new jobs but took the one in Stockholm!

I moved to Stockholm which was also a new place for me to live at. After about 4 months in Stockholm it was back to Shanghai. Haven't lived in Shanghai since April 2012.

Shanghai was my dream place to live at just after I had spent 5 months as an exchange student there. This year 2014 in Shanghai I didn't really meet many new people because most of the time I wasn't even there...Always waiting at airports.

There are just so many things that happened this year but to sum up some of the highlights of the places I've been to:

Whole Scandinavia (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark & Iceland), Turkey, Israel, Germany, Estonia, India, Pakistan, Australia, New Zeeland, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, USA, England, Russia, Singapore , Malaysia


Looking forward to 2015, there are loads of exciting things coming up! Thanks to all the awesome people who I spent loads of great moments with 2014!

Linda: For making the trip in US amazing
Hede: Xbox, Krabi and the cool trip we did to St. Petersburg
Chloe: For fixing up everything for me in Shanghai!
Mikko: For everything in Thailand! London! Ultra was amazing!
Kari: Good good times in Shanghai, come back someday! Hope your leg heals ASAP
James: Awesome weekend in Ningbo and Shanghai party!
Jussi: For keeping all my stuff for a year in your flat! Keep pumping that iron
Fred: Always a helping hand in everything
Mona: For finding the best food spots around Asia! And also helping out with all sort of things
Jeanett: Awesome roomie! The crayfish party was awesooooome
Waltsu: Introducing the underground life in Helsinki and being that crazy party friend everyone needs. Also for one of the coolest new years parties ever in Berlin (today!)
Stefan: Master of CoC, nuff said
Laakso & Husse & Joel: The Estonia cruise was a blast
Maren: For living in your Sydney flat 2 weeks!
Koli: Summer times and they last night was wrecked!


Some of the highlights in pictures from 2014 


Sydney Harbour
 Istanbul 
Ayutthaya (1h outside Bangkok)
 Mumbai gateway to India 
 Bryce Canyon (Utah)
 Baltic sea by Russia / Finland border (no filters, the sky was really this red)
Tel Aviv sunset
 North of Iceland 
 Trawangan, want to get married on the beach? 
 Crazy hectic Hyderabad
 New home Shanghai, Jingan temple just next to my house
Hong Kong skyline 
 Pellinge archipelago 
 Drottningholm Stockholm
 Slide down the Mekong River Delta (close to Ho Chi Minh City)

No comments: