Monday, June 21

Life is like an Ocean

Something weird just hit me yesterday while waiting for the elevator. I dunno why but I suddenly had this thought:

Life is like a big sea and all people have different kinds of boats in it. Some are sailing, some are using engines. Some people can afford nice and big yachts while others sit a rowing boat only equipped with oars. We buy the boat according to our financial assets and the way of lifestyle we choose but we all need to float somehow.
Sometimes there also occurs storms and bad weather which reflects our bad mood and other unpleasant stuff that might happen to us. But then again we sometimes have sunshine and life is smiling, on these days you may even catch some fish, set ashore on a beautiful beach or have great wind for sailing.
The sea is almost endless, there are so many adventures you can have and so many places you can go to. My current location is an island called China which I found by random on morning at 6.30 while it was snowing and storming on Eckerö Line to Estonia...

Maybe the air in Beijing has made me a little lightheaded :P

1 comment:

Andreas Holmberg said...

I like that. Interesting metaphor. China has indeed broadened your views!