Monday, June 21

Buss-rush!

I found that it's faster for me to take a bus to work and its also cheaper. When using the public transport card here it's only 0,8 yuan which is less than 10 cent in Euros. Subway ticket is 2 yuan, so about half price.
BUT there are also a lot of other people using busses...When I took a buss in Finland each morning I could always sit, dream on if you wanna sit in a buss here! (Happened to me like 5 times out of a 100) Luckily I only have to travel 1 stop and it only takes about 10 minutes. Some pictures to understand the amount of people commuting with busses here each morning...

One reason there are so many people here is that this is a buss "hub". From here you can take a buss pretty much everywhere in the city. It's like our Kamppi back home but more crowded and messy :P

This morning there were some lost tourists trying to ask some local people how to get to the Forbidden City, I guess they didn't get a very clear answer so local Beijinger ME helped them to find their goal :)

No comments: