Tuesday, June 1

Crazy old woman

I'm tired going to the cantina everyday with their food that looks pretty much the same day in day out. Not to mention the taste...So today I went out for some Xinjiang food just around the corner of the office.On the way to the restaurant some big truck had parked and looked kinda fully loaded. When I took a picture of that there came a really really REALLY mad women just screaming at me.
Reason 1 for this: Something illegal loaded in the cars.
Reason 2: Cars illegally packed and not permitted to drive with this much stuff.

The food was awesome! 2 big bows of noodles, some lamb sticks and "nan bread" together cost just over 2 euros. I'm so going there tomorrow again!

On the way home I got myself a plant for 1 euro :P

1 comment:

Aulas de Russo said...

humm.. Aloe vera: nice for the skin, hair and to cicatrize with no scar.
=D