Saturday, June 12

Chinese Sauna

Today was my first time I went to a Chinese Sauna here. It was a place on the first floor of an apartment building made into a sort of SPA.Would never had found this place without a local! Had to walk through some watermelon “distribution point” and other werid things to get there, was in the southern part of Beijing.
There were relaxing rooms where you could just hang around and watch TV. I was the only one there coz my friends mom owned he whole place...
When I came into the sauna I got kinda surprised. The heat was 50 degrees celsius and there was no oven (electric or wooden)....This was very different from the finnish sauna experience. It was cooler, no "LÖYLY" but had a nice chill music in the background because someone had installed speakers in the sauna room

No comments: