Friday, June 18

Dragon Boat Festival

Last week there was the Dragon Ball Festival, I totally forgot about adding what was so special about it. It's a 3 day holiday n China and usually spent with family. People here eat 粽子 zongzi and as the dictionary put it:
"a pyramid-shaped dumpling made of glutinous rice wrapped in bamboo or reed leaves"

Below some picture of how it looks...Taste OK, nothing I would love to eat everyday...
I've seen people dress strange or just "different" here but today I think we have a winner! The price goes to Beijing's MOST stylish in her own way...Too bad I only had my phone with me on my way from the gym so can't really see it clearly. The stockings were with holes mixed with some kind of granny pants, 特别有意思!

给你们中国人(或者聪明的外国人)一个玩笑:

猪给牛打电话,猪问牛“你是谁? ” 牛回答:“我KAO!!”

1 comment:

Pepe444 said...

GREAT BLOG :)

VISIT MY BLOG AND FOLLOW ME >> http://artmusicblog.blogspot.com/