Wednesday, April 19

Home in Helsinki

Was so nice to go back home after a few months gone! Got some practical things fixed and also lectured in my old University about Intercultural Business and BioGaia for 180 students. Met up with old friends and spent time with family, it feels like time is never enough and flies away when just home 2-3 days. From Mid July - Mid August I will be home and hopefully have time to see more people!


Winder decided to surprise us during Easter. Suddenly everything was white 
All other days were sunny and nice. Perfect for outdoor run! 

The beer scene in Helsinki has become so good in the last few years. When I left almost 10 years ago there was not a single craft beer available. At least not that I can remember of...
Great APA at Bruuveri 
Shanghai reunion! 
 Thanks Hede for the overkill BBQ session, gainz after this meal 
 Arcada my old University. The school that changed my life by sending me to Shanghai as an exchange student back in 2007
Welcome :) 
Big spacious eating area 
 About to present for 1,5 hours. Always a bit edgy and nervous first 5 minutes 
 Mommy and god daughter Neah 
 Very quiet around Soukka

Nothing like a kebab at Road House! Been coming here the last 22 years already. Good times Micke 
 Some traditional Finnish mämmi. It's a rye mix eaten during Easter. Looks tasty doesn't it?
 Naughty BRGR, been wanting to go here since I saw it's been voted as some of the best burger places in town. Was not disappointed...Come get your heart stopper 

No comments: