Thursday, January 26

Open Water Diver


Today we did our second set of diving and by tomorrow I'll be certified for Open Water diving which means I can go to 18 meters deep anywhere in the world. After that I will take my advance diving certificate which will allow me to 30 meters deep.
The divers
Our local Evolution bar & restaurant - The Craic House
We were diving at around 7 meter deep Japanese Second World War shipwreck today. It's been pretty windy and some rain so the water wasn't that clear today but it was still very cool to see the old wrech and all the coral and fish inside it. There were lots of Barracuda's swimming around the ship as well. Diving is AWESOME! If you haven't tried it I strongly recommend you take your license somewhere in Asia since it's very cheap and also the stuff you see is BEAUTIFUL!

Seahorse!
We also dove around and another person who was with us diving had an underwater camera so I got some pictures from today!

Sea urchin
Seastar, eaten this in China but it taste BAD
There's a dog who's taken a liking to our beach-hut and sleeps there all day. Unfortunately it's kinda lazy and didn't even notice when we saw the cleaner go to our room. So much for a watchdog, but it's cute :)

No comments: