Monday, January 16

iWalk and iCan be reached abroad now

I finally got my 3G card opened and also have a new number where I can be reached anywhere. My previous Chinese number didn’t have the International service so anytime I went outside the borders of China the phone went dead. So if you want to reach me on it the number is +86 186-0117-2634. I will still be using my old number for some time as well. 2 are always better than 1…I also got a portable charger for the phone. In China all kinds of accessories are really cheap. This fella charges your phone fully twice and does not need any sort of power supply. Just charge it up when your home (with USB) and attach it to the phone anywhere and within about 45 mins the phone is on 100% battery again. And what did that cost? 200 rmb! My old phone +86 189-1817-0978 is still in use Bro, Hede and Mommy so just keep calling that while I’m inside China.Both are on!

No comments: