Thursday, April 15

Nokia Siemens Networks :)

I got my finally got my badge and computer at work! Now it's busy days ahead!
Nothing has really been going on here, been going home straight from the office everyday because this cough don't wanna leave me alone. Just waiting for the weekend to have James goodbye party and help Timo to move into his new flat...
The traffic in Beijing is getting worse, the amount of cars just keep rising by thousands by the month...I got a picture from a sky scraper just next to the "silk market" and as you can see there is traffic from all sides. There are several lanes on both sides but all are full!!

1 comment:

Lu_neko said...

It's incredible... So many cars!! Good you're better..
I really like your blog, love pictures!!! Have a good godbye party Lots of fun!!