Friday, April 30

Gambling and Vending Machines

Gambling for money is illegal in Japan so they use these machines where you play with small metallic balls and then try to win some prices. Im not exac

tly sure how they work but seems really popular, people were queuing outside the "arcada"!

The Japanese really loves vending machines, they are in every street corner! I would like to know how many there actually are in this city...


About the subway, it's kinda hard to know where to go, and how to get there! There are so many lines, no english words for anything. And when you buy the ticket you don't know if you should buy the 160, 190, 230 or 270 because some maps dont have this price list like this one.


The Hostel here is pretty good, 5 min from the subway station Minawa at the Hibya line. But this morning there was some kind of special cleaning against bugs or something. So having slept 2 hours coming home from the bar some guys come in and tells me I have to get up. Fine fine, so I took a shower but when I was coming back the room it was locked with a paper on the door "CLOSED FROM 10-13 DUE TO SPECIAL CLEANING". Just great, I don't have clothes or really anything because it's all in my room. Luckily there was some employee who let me in after a while...

No comments: