Friday, April 9

Fever

Today there wasn't much to do at work...I just watched my "teacher" do stuff on SAP without really understanding what was going on :)
After the lunch I started feeling kinda bad and around 4 a clock I already left the office because I probably had a fever. Been sleeping all day and will likely be doing that the whole weekend. Feel much better now after a few hours nap and a Burana!

The morning traffic in the subway is pretty intense. But the chinese people in Beijing have started to learn how to que! When talking to locals here they said that 10 years ago it was really bad in subways and busses when most people just skipped queues and pushed themselves through.

A picture of the office building. This place is kind of old, it's on of Nokia's first buildings in Beijing and has been here over 20 years...

No comments: