Thursday, April 8

SAP



Today I had some more SAP training...At first it was going VERY slowly and badly but after a few tries I almost started to get it...That program has endless functions and there are so many buttons to click :P

After the lunch there wasn't much to do because I don't have an email or own computer yet. I just sat surfing the internet until 18 when I left with the other people. 2 first days at work have been really chill-out but I bet it will change when I get all my things.

The NSN office will move in about 2 months. They are not sure if that place will be around the current neighborhood or far away. I really hope around the current one, otherwise I will have a loooong way to work where no subways go...

Have you ever thought how a Chinese fridge looks at work? Well here it is! A little different than our LK (mushrooms + a lot of random stuff).
Meiyou maitorahka j0nes...
The toilet also had a hand washing guide just in case your not sure how it's done. Loving the english!

No comments: