Thursday, April 29

Shinjiku

I went Shinjiku which is full of restaurants, arcades, bars and all kinds of shops. I ate some kind of japanese omelet where you get a bowl of stuff and mix it, then put it on the "BBQ". It was really good, meat, egg and things I didn't recognize :P
Shinjiku looked like I kinda expected Japan to look like. Big streets, huge signs everywhere and a lot of people...

There is also a Skyscraper district in Shinjiku. Weren't as impressive as Hong Kong or Shanghai...



In Shinjiku I saw a accident, a mercedes drove really hard into a skooter and the guy didn't move after that.. I dunno if he was dead but seemed pretty lifeless when the ambulance came. Makes you think how fast life can end, one moment your here, the next gone. You all be careful out there in the traffic!

No comments: