Sunday, April 7

Back in Beijing - Time to move

After a month in the paradise south it's time to go back to "reality" and continue doing stuff. Have been lagging behind quite a lot with emails, and keeping contact with anyone. Had 4 days time to pack all my stuff in Seasons Park Beijing and move out to the upper east in Wangjing with Jussi. For some reason I had much less stuff moving to Wangjing than when I came from Shanghai to Beijing. Only 20 boxes of stuff...Now the place in Wangjing is a real mess and I don't know where almost anything is. Well, there will be a lot of cleaning and organising the coming days!
 It was also Tomb Sweeping day on Wednesday, at this very day people burn stuff in the street for their ancestors to remember and respect them. Here are some people doing small fires just next to Sanlitun
 Since I moved a bit further out ot downtown I finally got myself a gas driven scooter. Been riding them all over Asia but not China, so for the first time, here we go! Price was cheap but by looking at the picture you will also understand why, it looks like crap. Then again, don't think I'll be stolen :)

No comments: