Sunday, February 10

Great Ocean Road - Just outside Melbourne

Melbourne has an absolutely fantastic view by car when driving the Great Ocean Road. It's about 200km + from downtown. A whole day's driving is def worth the price of renting a car to get there. If you take a bus you cannot stop wherever you want. And believe me, you will want to stop a lot since the scenery is just unbelievable! Takes about 4-5 hour to drive it one-way but I would do it anytime again. Specially with a motorcycle! 

Local cafe / Lighthouse souvenir shop
Lorni Lighthouse
 
View from the lighthouse
Got a 141.60 dollar fine for parking like this, great...
 But after seeing this view I kinda forgot the fine...

 Small town on the way to "12 Apostoles" where most people get their lunch or snack
 Some bikers taking a nap under the tree, awwwww
 No words....candy for the eyes


 250 km of driving, finally reached 12 Apostles!! 
 Speechless.....
 All of this might not look so good on photo, but if you were here, it's jaw dropping 

 Sebastian rock vs. Stefan rock, lov u bro

 Sun is setting at the Apostles 
You CAN take a helicopter ride to see the apostles from the air, but since I didn't want to pay for a whole helicopter I didn't go. minimum is 2 persons and they would have made me pay for 2 if I would have gone alone. Oh jeah, about 100 euros a person for 20 mins
 Yeah, ok, you can Die if you drop like 100 meter, daaah! Thanks for the enlightenment 
 Now isn't that the most retarded kangaroo you ever seen
 Please Mr. Kangaroo, don't eat the camera, I will feed you 
 Told you so....
 And then a nap on the food
 We have a winner, Australia's most retarded looking Kangaroo 
This guy seriously...
 Feeeeeeed!
 All eyes on me...
 Oh deer! It's very much like Lappland 
 I heard.....nothing
 Your garden Gnome is watching you...
 sleepy Koala
 Sunset when driving back, I fell in love with Australia today
 太漂亮了。。。

No comments: