Tuesday, February 26

Back to Beijing from AUS

Goodbye sweet and warm Australia! Was such a great place in all ways except for the fact that the flight takes about 14 hours in total + waiting and the airports...Really did not look forward to go back to a cold polluted Beijing where you can barely breath. Also started thinking it's about 8-9 months since I have been to Finland. It's strange how time can pass so fast. In the beginning after I moved to China I missed home a lot more than now. The longer I stayed the less I have been wanting to go back for some reason.

Did a good deal of miles in Tasmania, and add another 500 km in Melbourne on left side traffic!
"My" awesome Subaru 



Organised an event for the Finnish Business Council about security questions and corruption. The event was held by a Swedish company called PSU. Was very interesting to hear about specific cases and how things can go very wrong in China if you step on the wrong persons toes. After the event out with Mikko into Sanlitun's nightlife...It's nice to be back in Beijing only for this reason!


Sanlitun Village
 Christmas is still on in the village
 Bar street...has changed a lot in the last 5 years!
Happy Shiny People 

 The first bar I ever went to in Beijing November 2007, it was called Butterfly and on the right side where there is only a red wall now. Peiffin, I really miss those days!!
 Late night quarrrrs
 And yes we kinda ended up in Vics

No comments: