Thursday, January 20

The Move - Goodbye Beijing


Packed everything I own and have, now it's time to leave. In 2 years I've managed to get 20 boxes of stuff. I could have thrown away more or given away but then i would just have to buy it again in Shanghai and that's more time consuming and expensive than just packing it down and paying Fed-Ex a little fee. It costs 700 RMB to send 100kg here so ain't that expensive.

Thanks to all the people who were there for me when I needed help, who shared a beer with me when I was thirsty, who travelled with me when I wanted to travel, who kept me company when I was lonely, who offered me a place to live in when I didn't have an own roof over my head.
I got to know so many great people here and feel sort of empty leaving.

Hyan, thanks for everything, it would not have been possible to settle down this easily without your help. It's thanks to you I am where I am today.
James, thanks for being the best buddy I met on this side of the world and I'm so looking forward to the times in Shanghai that are soon coming. (And VIETNAM!)
Timo, you've been like a big brother to me who always knows everything and has seen so much
Elsa, for all the things you did for me in Beijing, know the city so much better now.
Camilla, G6, do I need to say something more? Was a really nice time (Pirkka has ur stuff) Hope Norway treats you well.
Kevin, MY BRO!! Those brunches in the morning and nights in the club, I miss your german-italian accent! Come to Shanghai and work if you can!
Pirkka, one of the coolest people I met from Finland here in Beijing, 加油 with the new job!
Tuomas, always as interesting to hear the stories you've done for TV, specially your North Korea trip!
Suky, The trips we made were the best I ever had!
Sam, thanks for taking me as a room mate last year, was good times!
Fabio, the funniest man in Beijing, it's never boring going out with you, will miss the great nights! PRONTO!
Hede, for coming to see me twice ---> XBOX
Maria, the parties in Beijing! Welcome to Shanghai and I'm happy you found your ONE.
Zhang Dehui, for giving me a great time at NSN and accepting me here even though I'm a blondie.
Li Shuo, for helping me with everything at work
Mom, for coming to see me 3 times already!
Aidi, for the trip to Wuhan and help with moving!
Niko, thanks for introducing me to so many Finnish people!
Linda, for the great times in class! Wish everything is well in France!
Jouni, for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime
Shuo, who helped me with the moving and so many other things!
This place will leave so many things behind and unforgettable memories, BUT I will be back to Beijing on regular basis since my other office is here.

No comments: