Friday, January 7

Goodbye NSN - Työttömän arkea


My days at NSN are now officially over. Yesterday the day was really chill, just clean up the computer and handle in ID card and other things and then home to freedom of 33 days!

I wrote a goodbye letter to all my co-workers:

大家好!

今天是我最后的工作日,之后赛博没来上班儿。下个月在上海一些新的"Challenge"开始。

Want to thank you ALL for the help I've gotten, snacks in the morning and smiling faces from morning to evening :)

这是第一次我在国外工作,所有的经验一直都很POSITIVE

Thank you Indonesia team Li Shuo, Xu Ying and Zhang Yuan for taking so good care of me! Also a big thank you to Zhang Dehui and Steward for helping me out with everything and treating me good even though I'm an "outsider". You have all been like a second family to me since I don’t have an own one here, could not have asked for anything better.

Also a big thanks to my old Core Team! Gao Min, DingDing, Wang Tao, Liu Kai, Guo Min, Xu Meng, Chai Huixia, Xu Meng (My 师傅)and Peng Yanlin who chose me after the 面试 :)


I will be in Beijing until the 22.1 and will come here on business trips from time to time in the future.

My private email is S_Nummelin@Hotmail.com. If are coming to Shanghai drop me an email or have questions about Europe travels or other things just mail me.

Keep in touch!


Remember that life is like a sea, (The world)
Everyone has a different boat (Lifestyle)
It travels different speed (Personality)
But no matter if the weather is good or bad (Our mood),
Eventually we will find our tropical treasure island (Luck/Love)

Now my boat is heading towards Shanghai and I wish you all the best!

记住,生活就像海洋,(世界)
每个人都是一条船,(甚或方式)
以不同的速度行驶,(个性)
但不在乎天气是好还是坏(心情)
最后我们都将发现我们自己的金银岛 (运气/爱)

现在我的船驶向上海,祝你一切顺利




Best Regards,
Sebastian Nummelin

No comments: