Friday, May 7

Summer is here!

Since I came back from Japan it has been abour 25 degrees and sunshine here, finally. Took almost 2 months longer than last year...
I also wonder where all the pollution goes in the summer. The sky it really deep blue and air pretty fresh. Maybe the strong winds or something...If you look at picturs from Beijing a few weeks ago you can only see smog and visibility a few hundred meters...The view from my window this morning was just great!
I got my first working phone today! A brand new Nokia E63 :)

People never really eat breakfast home in China. All my co-workers always have something with them when they come to the office. They turn on the computer and start eating while doing some light morning stuff...Here is one of those Pancake sellers you can see in the morning. Cost's 3 yuan which is about 30 cents in Euro...ei ainakaan hinnalla pilattu!

No comments: