Monday, May 24

The Class

I don't make any preparations for the classes I have. Just go into the classroom and see what I feel like talking about. This weekend I randomly chose Summer Vacation since it's getting hot here! I had the kids to draw their own summer plans and then talk about it afterwards. I also made my own masterpiece on the board for 2 classes :D
It's cool because you can draw with the finger on this kind of digital board. Most of the kids drew beaches and ice cream, the usual stuff. But there were also 2 other who had different plans. One draw a car escaping the police and then shooting them while the other drew dinosaurs chasing him. He gave me a 5 minutes presentation about some weird dinosaurs I've never heard about...
There are some writings on the wall of the class and one of them was about a worm. Some of the kids had written "I think a worm want to go to the forrest" or "I think the worm like to eat vegetables" "I think the worm will like cooking" just brilliant...Gotta love kids creativity.
The whole weekend was 34 degrees and sunshine, was on the roof for an hour sweating like a pig. Got a nice tan this weekend. Was a pretty chillout weekend, no party or late hour beers in Sanlitun. Only a great Chicken Bacon late night snack for 4 euros :)


No comments: