Saturday, May 8

New part time work

I was introduced to a company that teaches kid's english and I am gonna start to have classes there in the weekends. This place is much more organized than the last english training center...By doing this in the weekends I can pay my whole rent and save more money and get to know some new people. They told me I'm gonna have classes with 10-24 students and I've never had anything like that before...Just playing games with bigger groups...Let's see how it goes :P

In China they always hire a lot of people and when you walk around in shopping malls or anywhere you see people standing doing nothing. Today I saw a good example of this, 1 woman cleaning the street and 7 watching her cleaning it. Incredible! This is super efficient use of labour....Then again China has too much labour and there is always someone who will do a job for less money then you...
I read an article in a newspaper that a woman was making 70 euros by standing in the elevator 8 hours every day and also working in a store for another 8 hours and getting 50 euros from that. That's 120 euros a month for 16 hours of work a day...And people are striking in Finland all the time for really small things and always complain. Think about these people who have almost nothing and work their backs off...Finland, your a little spoiled...

No comments: