Saturday, February 27

Special Delivery!

Sam and James are back in Beijing so we had a small reunion which lasted until 3 am last night. Because I was too tired to make any food today I made a phone call to PizzaHut. It took a really long time for the food to arrive and some of the stuff was missing that I ordered. The delivery guy was super strange and didn't really seem to know anything about things happening around here. After 20 minutes another guy brought the missing stuff...In China you can have everything delivered, some places don't charge anything for the delivery service, McDonalds charges 7 kuai which is just under 1 euro...Hard not to order stuff from there when a Big Mac is 1 euro and a double cheeseburger is under 1 euro...

The doorbell suddenly rang a while ago, I didn't expect any guest or people here but i still opened. It was another delivery guy who had this huge cardboard box filled with all kinds of kitchen ware. The address was mine but I've never ordered anything. If nobody misses it in 2 days I'm just gonna keep the it, thanks for the free stuff who ever ordered it! :)

No comments: