Saturday, February 6

Chinese dinner





Been feeling really stressed even though all the papers are in now and I'm just waiting for the result. I will not have any news about the visa process until 20.2...NGH!

Luckily I had a real nice chinese dinner today and met a freaky guy in a toilet :P (it was next days dinner) There was a huge salmon looking fish n the bathtub, alive! First I was a little freaked out when I suddenly noticed it, it's not everyday you see that in a bathtub...A little Chihuahua was also present later, it had the hugest eyes I've even seen!

On my way home i saw a GIANT toaster "look-a-like" building!

I watched a documentary about how Japanese kill over 23.000 dolphins every year without no real reason. The Dolphin meat contains large amounts of Mercury and they make the school kids eat it in school or otherwise they get expelled in this small town called Taji. The dolphins they don't kill they sell to different sea parks around the world for about 15.000 dollar each and soon as we know it there will be no more dolphins...


If you haven't seen The Cove and could consider to start hating japanese, this would be a good start :) If you wanna push further with the anti-japanese movies you can also download a movie called NANJING NANJING where they massacre over 300.000 chinese people back in 1937...Way to go guys, you sure know how to be responsible. Not to mention all the freaky movies by Takashi Miike :P


No comments: