Wednesday, February 10

Finnice Bar & Cafe






Yesterday i noticed that there was a finnish cafe just next to the place I live, so today, naturally I had to go and check it out! The first impression was pretty bad, in the background was some horrible 90-ties techno music. I sat down at a blue sofa en started checking the meny, the first food that caught my eye was: Hamburger + French Fried + Milk, oh thats finnish! Well it was around 2 euros so I ordered that. 10 minutes later i get this worlds smallest burger with strange french fries and hot milk. The waiter luckily changed the milk into cold :) On the walls they had some pictures in frames of Helsinki and then a few packs of Kulta Mocca in a shelf. I can't say I felt very finnish after being at that place. The owner is a chinese who lives in Finland and got this funny idea to open a Finnice restaurant, hmm.

I also got a gym card today! I was checking the internet for a gym close to this place and I found this guy from Ukraine who just had moved from this area who wanted to sell his card to me for 6 months to a price of about 60 euros! Valid until late September :) The gym is nice and just a 5 minute walk from my crib, awesome, finally can continue with the pumping iron!

No comments: