Monday, February 1

Back in Beijing, again




I should have all the papers for Visa finally fixed, thank for helping me Henkka! The translation company will finnish with them by tomorrow and then it's of to MANPOWER again for the final part. I wanna start WORKING!!

I didn't have time to pick up my custom made suit last week so I went to get it today and boy was it awesome! The size was perfect and material really high class silk/cashmere. If any of you plan on coming to China again or for the first time i'll take you to the tailor and she will fix you up with a 90 euro custom made really awesome suit. Jackets of any type can also be done for a fair price of 70 euros and shirts, depending on the material 10-20 euros. Might even go and make myself a tailcoat or a new tuxedo for special occasions :)

I passed Tian an men on my way home from the tailor and just had to walk a lap around the square. If there is a visiting president or prime minister from another country in Beijing they put out the countries flags on the Tian an men, hopefully i would see the Finnish flag there someday :)

No comments: