Sunday, December 4

Moving on tight schedule


I came home from Manzhouli after midnight and then it was time to pack all my stuff. Thanks a LOT Riku for helping me out with all the packing, could not have made it by myself! 27 boxes packed, 1 washing machine, 1 book shelf and a set of drawers was packed in about 6 hour. The next day two moving guys came and picked everything up and drove it my new place and also carried everything into the new house.
Service was really good and I only paid 500. rmb for the whole move. Original price was only 380 rmb but because they could not park the car outside my elevator the price went up. The van was too high to enter the parking hall.
Now I live just next the main shopping street at Nanjing East road. Packing up has been taking a great deal of my time whole last week but I'll try to update things here more frequently now.

No comments: