Tuesday, December 21

Ulappatori is going down



This is where I grew up from 7-12 years, my old elementary school. It's called Mårtensbro which means "The gooses bridge"....Actually never thought about that, sounds silly. It has not changed a bit since I went here..thats 14 years ago now.

The mall next the the school was called Ulappatori and was under construction when I started the school. Before the mall it was only some cliffs and forrest...Now in 2013 there are gonna be new houses. I also heard that the school will be demolished and replaced within a few years...

Laakso, look at this! The Kletu has been taken away, how many quality hours didn't we spend in it??
Lippulaiva, the newer mall next to the school....So nostalgic to go back to places where you grew up and haven't been for a long time!

1 comment:

Mikael said...

Argh! Det här förklarar min reaktion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0s6RWRke0&feature=related