Sunday, December 26

Cancelled flight...again


I was suppose to go back home to Beijing today but the flight from Finland to Moscow was cancelled because they have some hail storm there and all the water that comes down immediately freezes on anything it lands. I read that the power was cut of from the airport and 1600 people are stranded there ATM. Well TOO bad I'm home in my own bed tonight and not there like I was last year...Finnair also changed my transfer ticket into a straight flight tomorrow at 18.00 from Helsinki to Beijing which is awesome. No transfers, hazels and hopefully lost bags because on my way to Finland they forgot my bag in Moscow and I got it back 24h late.

I had the same flight with a friend and we checked our bags in first but when we got to know the flight was cancelled we went to get them back...I got my bag back but he didn't, the airport personnel had LOST the bag he checked in!!! What's the odds of that...The airport was kinda messy, bags everywhere.
Finland is the first country in the world who has taken "self passport checks" into use. If you have a biometric passport like I do you just put the passport into a scanner and look into the camera, it scans ur face a couple of seconds and let you pass, totally automatic without any people doing it.

No comments: