Thursday, December 30

That was 2010, and it was GREAT!

This year has been so rich in experience, I don't think I ever done as much in 1 year before. The most important thing was probably my first job abroad at Nokia Siemens Network which will be over in 5 days now. Was "chillaxing" and nice for 10 months but it's time to take onto new challenges. The 6.1 is my last day at the office and after that I have 33 days off before my new job starts in Shanghai. On those 33 days I have at least 2 trips booked, one to Xi'an and one to Vietnam and then of course moving all my stuff to Shanghai.

If I stay in 1 city for longer than 2 months I get restless, that's why the travels for this year were the following Finland x2, Estonia x2, Sweden, Japan, Singapore x2, Hong Kong x3, Chengde (In China travels)

Winter's in Beijing, it freezing cold and damn windy everyday. Was about to freeze my ears off this morning, but the weather is clean and even fresh now. Not much of that summer pollution for the moment.

No comments: