Friday, December 17

Beijing - Moscow, HOME

I got my Aeroflot ticket as early as July and only paid 530 euros for it. The first time I took Aeroflot this summer I was kinda sceptic, how will it be flying a Russian airplane? Well last time worked out fine and this time even better. The guy at the reception gave me the best seat in the plane. Next to the window by the emergency exit so I could sleep well and stretch my legs as much as I wanted :) The food was great as well, but I'm wondering what the roll with some white stuff in it was, tasted like fish-mix-something.


The Transferring in Moscow was sloooooow! And everybody had to walked like seemed like an age around the whole airport to get to the check-in desk and then X-Ray the bags again. The whole thing took about 2 hours but staff was very friendly. Just too much people at the same time transferring flight. Sooooo many chinese going to different part of Europe from here. No wonder Aeroflot just ordered 22 new big jets from Boeing worth over 4 billion dollars.



Bought some Ruski Standard Platinum version for tonights Pikkujoulu party at Kirkkis place, should be good because it only taste like water, pure, you can practically do a heads up from the bottle. Russias finest!
This chinese woman was posing outside the Duty Free shop, guess it's someone first time in Russia...Now just wait here for 4 more hours and the off to good old Motherland Finland!

No comments: