Tuesday, March 16

See you soon 香港






I got up really early today and went by buss to Clear Water Bay which is a awesome beach. In the summer they have diving courses here and if I'm around at that time I have to give it a try!
I never knew there were so many beaches all around Hong Kong, the city is a mix of city/beach resort place.
After the long ride to Clear Water Bay I went to see Alice in Wonderland IMAX version just in case it would be censured in Mainland. (Mainland is all cities of China except Taiwan, Macao or Hong Kong) Like always Tim Burton made a great movie so go watch it!

Waiting at the airport now, this is one of those great airports with Free WiFi with unlimited use. All airports should have that, even St. Petersburg in Russia has!

Husse just came to Beijing this afternoon and we are off to Sanlitun in a few hours. 15h of sleep in 3 days and I'm a little tired but I don't care at all! I got all the visas and papers fixed now and this week or next week will be work work at NSN, finally! KICKASS!

1 comment:

zhan mu si said...

Looks like you had fun in HK Seb!
My parents house in HK is 5 mins from clear water bay, so if you do stop in over the summer make sure you give me a heads up!!