Sunday, March 28

Party on



This weekend has mostly been about exploring the nightlife of Beijing. Start with friends at my place because I live just next to the biggest bar area. The roof is an excellent place for people who smoke, picture of the backyard looks nice in the night. No more staying out until 8 a'clock in the morning for a little while again.
Yesterday I went to a club called QiQi Banana where the dance floor is moving and bouncing. I took some pictures there but it was too dark. Obviously it was also forbidden to take pics because the bouncer almost took my camera...I had my ears ringing for a few hours when I woke up but it's fine now :) It's so easy to stay out late here in China because the clubs close very late, don't even realize and suddenly it's morning.

The breakfast I had today was awesome. It's a world wide food chain around called Elements Fresh which we surprisingly don't have in Finland...Sunshine and +20 degrees in Beijing today!

No comments: