Wednesday, March 31

Ritan Park - Wall climbing

Another free day before work! Today I was suppose to go wall climbing with Linda in Ritan park.
I came to the park a little too early and in the park there was this screaming chinese guy. I started wondering what's this dude's problem was so I went to check it out. Turns out it was not "random screaming", he was reciting texts from his english book. Problem was that his pronunciation was so bad that I could not understand ANY
THING. I was almost about to tell him that "我什么都听不懂 " (this sounds better in Chinese than english) but that would have been a little evil. I mean he was trying REALLY hard...
When I study a language I dunno if the best solution is to go to a pa
rk and scream the text from the book as loud as you can and try to memorize the whole thing. I got a picture of this guy! :) Hilarious....They really want to pass their english exams (IELTs or TOEFL) here so they can go abroad to study. Unfortunately only a few make it (i can see why)

The climbing thing didn't really work out, their biggest climbing
shoes were 44 (china 44!) which probably equals to a 42 in Finland. I could barely get the damn thing on my food because I have 46! So, so much for that climbing session. The guy who was in charge of the climbing said he might get bigger shoes in the summer but I doubt that...So much talk here, nothing ever happens. And don't take other peoples word for anything.

Niko, Toba and Tommy, check out the logistics of this bike!

No comments: