Tuesday, March 9

Finally!

Today is a wonderful day! The sun is shining, it's 12 degrees and I got the all the documents done!! On Friday I'm off to Hong Kong and change the working visa and celebrate my birthday :) These 2 papers took me 2 months to get, yearg. The processes are soooo slow here. But they promised that next year when I do this it should only be a matter of days (like it should have been now!)














My tailor also finished some shirts today. For around 30 euros they made 2 really nice shirts with super comfortable material, some kind of silk. Nothing beats custom! Suits are about 90 euros and jackets go for 70. I bought a lot of stuff from here so I might be able to push the price down further next time :)

1 comment:

Mikael said...

Grattis på födisen! Läckert att papprena äntligen kom igenom den kinesiska byråkratin.