Thursday, March 11

26! Travel!








Birthday today, yey! Thank you all for the nice messages and mails today! :) Feel really good to know that so many people remembered (maybe thanks to Facebook as well).
I hate a great dinner in a really famous Tibetan Restaurant today, the food was good and mostly meet :)
They were singing and dancing all around the restaurant and announced a few times "Happy Birthday" in the whole restaurant. I also received a traditional Tibetan scarf as a memor
y from that place.

Tomorrow I'm flying to Hong Kong 7 a'clock in the morning. The Singapore plan got busted after they informed me that working permissions have to be made in Finland or Hong Kong.
Well that doesn't bother me, another location to put on my "been there" maps. Will have to go and check out the Disneyland there and shake hands with Mickey and Donald :P

No comments: