Thursday, January 14

Weird job






Yesterday I got a message from a chinese guy who gave me a job in recording an audiotape into finnish last summer. He asked me to help with some finnish writing now that was suppose to take 90 minutes. Why not! So i went there today and had to write 1011 finnish words from a USB writing pad. It was kind of hard to get the letters look good on the computer but maybe that's because my handwriting sucks...The last 150 words were just random letters put together like ÄEÖEREÖK or some examples i took a picture of here. One of the strange jobs I've done...
After that we went to make some custom made suits and shirts, I made a black slim fit suit and a dark blue shirt for 100 euros. Will be done by next thursday for fitting and checking that it suits me. After the suits we walked around the Hutong area next to Tianmen and the place looked pretty cool, had a bowl of noodles for 2,5 RMB which is around 25 cents, cheap dinner!

I can't upload pictures from my apartment anymore for some strange reason, will be a little delay with them until i move.

No comments: