Friday, January 22

Apartment hazel


Today morning i was suppose to get the keys for the apartment and then move in before i come to Finland. BUT ofc there was some problem. The owner of the apartment was an Irish guy and he does not live in China. He had some lawyer girl who was really annoying and asking a lot of questions about everything, it was like a job interview to get an apartment. The lawyer was suppose to report back to her "master" if I was suitable for the place...So i could not get the keys to the place and I don't want to have it because if there is a problem I have to deal with this annoying lawyer while the owner is in Ireland...
Finally the agent showed another apartment on the 21st floor which was exactly the same so now I guess that will be my new home :)

Found a great restaurant, funny name :)

No comments: