Sunday, January 24

Beijing - Amsterdam - Helsinki





Everything went smooth with the apartment and I now live close to Dongzhimen on the 21st floor! The view is really amazing from the window, specially at night! I always wanted to live in a high building ever since i came to China the first time. Maybe a little expensive but hey, life should be enjoyed!


I'm transferring flight in Amsterdam, it's a nice and comfortable 10,5h flight and I'm flying with Souther China Airlines so the seats are the smallest you can find. This is a little different than the business class I had 3 weeks ago on Air France…BUT it's also CHEAP! :) Will have to wait in Amsterdam for around 2h but that's ok because it's one of Europe's best airports and has a lot of shops and restaurants.

I found this really cool winebar at the airport called Bubbles so I just had to sit down and sip a few glasses of white wine while i was waiting...


After 16 hours flights I finally arrive at Helsinki 23.55 tonight. It's Husses birthday so I go straight from the airport to his place to PARTY!

No comments: