Friday, January 15

Weekend!



Got a lot of sleep last night but still pretty tired after going out the day before yesterday. James came back to Beijing and we had to take a few drinks. Ended up playing Resident Evil 5 until 4 am in the morning with Absolut Vanilla and Coke...

Today is all gonna be about teaching some english and study for my final exams next week. Don't think i'll do very good in the exams after skipping 2 weeks of class in Finland and showing friends around town but it doesn't matter, I studied to get a job and now i have.
About the job, it will start when i get my working visa fixed. They told me to prepare some extra papers which I did and now i have to wait a few days for the chinese government to process my papers. When i get the papers from the chinese government i can come back to Finland and apply my working visa.

I'm coming to Finland the 23rd in the evening at 23. Husse, it looks like I'm gonna join your birthday party! :)

Found some yummy looking street food close to the Forbidden City, the main gate is really huge! This place was build for hundreds of years and it's is the oldest, biggest and best preserved historical building complex in the world.

No comments: