Monday, May 6

Wangjing - Seriously?!?!

So I came home the other evening, left my scooter where I usually do with the other bikes. Net day someone had moved it a bit to the side but I didn't pay much attention to it. When I was suppose to ride it again n the evening I had a paper on it saying that "Next time you leave it by the door again I will break it". WHAT? Someone had smashed the lock to the extent that it could not be opened anymore and cut the wires from the starting engine. Really, what's wrong with people here? You could just have moved it like 1 meter to the side if it was "in the way". The most annoying in this is:

1. Had to find a locksmith and pay him to open the lock
2. Find a place to fix the bike and probably push it for 2 km

Lock completely hammered and disformed. It's funny that they have guards everywhere in China but when something happens nobody does anything.  This is the first time in 5.5 years some of my stuff is broken though so not a bad record. 

 The "threat" 
 Key broke when I tried to open the lock
Drilling for 30 minutes helped and lock was off
Wasn't too expensive though, 80 rmb 
Went to the gym in the weekend and there was a fire below. Some workers managed to burn the trees somehow. The also manage to put out the fire within minutes. The fire trucks didn't have much to do when they arrive other than block the traffic...

No comments: