Thursday, May 23

Bad bad luck day

One of those days when it rains, it pours! When nothing goes right....First, I get to know that my broken hard drive cannot be fixed. Leaving me lost of a LOT of my pictures from travels here and there + movies, mails etc etc. Well you can imagine if your hard drive would break how it would make you feel. Second, my scooter also breaks and it takes 1 day to fix it. Luckily it didn't break THAT far from a repair shop, still. One of those days when you wish you just would not have got up from bed at all....Best way to get mind of things is just going to the gym doing some heavy reps and after that rewarding yourself with some nice food...

Bainaohui, one of Beijings electronic malls where they have ANYTHING you could ever want. Ranging from computers, games, cameras etc etc. And they also fix anything here.
 My hard drive for fixing
 Don't buy a Western Digital WD drive....Seagate is better quality
Once again a broken scooter
Gym reward food: pasta, egg, ham, sausage and olive oil

No comments: