Friday, April 13

Last days in Shanghai


Work has been super busy and I've been trying to get some of my stuff after I come home. There has also been a lot of other things to do. I was suppose to sell my gymcard to a friend of mine who already goes to the same place as me. The idea was to extend his card with the 8 months I still have on mine. But they told me it cannot be extended with the full time, only from the date his card expires plus I would have to pay 1000 RMB transfer fee...Last time I did this in the gym there was no problem but now I'm really pisst off at them because there is about 4000 RMB worth of gym on it...And I can't do anything. Put it up for online sale and hope someone will want it ASAP. If you want a Onewellness card I'll sell it for 350RMB / Month.

Something I found in a toilet...
Also needed to make a bunch of shirts before leaving since they are much cheaper here than Beijing, also have more to choose from. In Shanghai they are 100 RMB each. Quality is good and they can be washed pretty many times before the color starts fading.
It's really great to be back from deserted Manzhouli with almost nothing. Out we went to sit for a few drinks. In Monkey Lounge they had a...monkey lamp.

2 other monkeys
Monkey see, monkey serve

1 comment:

Atte said...

Mä haluun tollasen lampun himaan!