Friday, April 13

BEIJING!!! An Easter gathering


It's finally time now, I stayed in Beijing for the weekend to get myself an apartment. And now I have a flat in the exact same complex as before just 6 floors lower than the last one. Price now is 30% higher than just 2 years ago...But at least it's nice to "return" home. Next Monday I'm out of Shanghai.
It happend to be an eastern gathering for Finnish people in Beijing this weekend. The gathering was held in the Swedish school by the embassy. The priest who held it travels between Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong baptizing, holding masses and other "god stuff". After some prayers and singing there was coffee and snacks. And straight from here to the airport for me and back to Shanghai! Wonderful to come home again after a 2 week business trip.

No comments: