Monday, February 13

Plead to the readers


I added some "click" advertisements a few weeks ago. Now I'd like to make a test about them. Can YOU please click the add on the right side of the corner after reading this. I want to see if it actually collects any money. I will post next week home many cents it made (if any at all). Just as a test. Results will be publish later and what YOUR contribution was :)

THE ADD CAN BE FOUND ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE, LOOK HERE -------> AND THEN A LITTLE DOWN.

So far I've made a fortune on it. Last year up to 0,99 cents! If this ever make more money I'll have a lottery between top 10 of all you readers and send you a choice of alcoholic beverage (as long as it is a bottle of 1 euro delicious Chinese Baijiu!! - includes shipping)


Your support is greatly appreciated for this test!

No comments: