Monday, May 16

Finland World Hockey Champions 2011!!

The last week my VPN had some problems and I wasn't able to log in to the blog since it's still blocked in China. Once I asked a police official why it was blocked. She then asked some people in the polic about it and the answer was "The server is broken" Well the server has been broken since May 2009 now....After the VPN started working Blogspot was under construction for some time. But now back online again!

Last week was pretty chill, nothing much happened apart from normal work routine and gym. Stefan came to Shanghai on Saturday! Thanks mom for all the great stuff you sent me, the fresh Raspberries were awesome!
Sunday night was a great night for the whole nation! We finally won the Hockey World Tournament after 16 years! Way to gooooo!! I think all the Finnish people in Shanghai was in Big Bamboo watching it, they showed it live here. The match started at 2.30 am and when it ended everybody were in extacy and so damn happy that we had won. We won 6-1, murskavoitto!!! Some videos can be found here:

Finland - Sweden match - Uploaded a few Videos on Youtube

Shouting, dancing on charis, applause, yepp that's the sound of World Championship :)
There are so many good restaurant here in Shanghai and you can always find anything you want for a failry resonable price. We went to Teppanyaki again. As much as u want of any kinds of meat and fish for just over 20 Euros. The day after that we went to Latino which is a Meat-Buffee with as much of meat as you want for 25 Euros. I'll be really fat when I come home this summer....“Human Statue" outside The Apartment
How to wash your hands in 5 steps, I'm so happy I finally know now!
We went driving around Shanghai with scooters. I now got 2 and it's perfect in the warm sunny weather to cruise the streets! The Bund looks great in sunny weather!
Stopped for a coffee at the old lighthouse by the Bund

No comments: