Wednesday, March 2

You win some you lose some


Yesterday my landlord came to the office saying that he want's an extra fee of 3500 yuan because of some agency fee but the real reason was that someone had offered a little higher rent price for the flat than I am paying now. Well we talked with him and then after a while he said fine fine fine no problem, let's just keep it as it is. Today he was suppose to bring a new contract so that I can go to the police station and get my resident permit.

Today he came saying that I have to move out next month because his son wants to move into the place! WHAAAAAT?? Obviously his son is super spoiled (he said so himself) and can do whatever he likes with his parents. Been talking with the landlord for 2 hours and he will now gonna try to get his spoiled brat to live home for another year but let's see how that turns out. If not good then I have to find myself a new place within a month, just splendid! I have to move somewhere close by because I just bought a rather expensive gym-card here.

Tomorrow I'll know if get evicted or not...That would be the first time :D

But the good news! My scooter has been found in the basement of the house next door!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are too cute and funny ............i like your diary so much .............