Tuesday, March 1

Back home in Shanghai


Was a great extended weekend but also very sleepless. I was out late every night and each morning was a pretty early wake up. Gonna sleep a loooong night!

Hotel Entrance
The plane was late, again. All the planes I've took in China the last 6 months have been about 1 hour late. The gate is usually 30 mins + late and then the place waits on the strip for permission to lift off for another 30 mins or 45 mins. It wan't like this 2-3 years ago. They were always on time. I saw one of the most hilarious! t-shirt ever on the airpost KFC. This Chinese guy was sitting there like he owned the world with a shirt saying: "TOO SEXY FOR YA?" in big pink capitol letters. I want one too!!! :D
When coming home I also noticed that my scooter was once again, gone. I dunno if someone has been keeping a close eye on my movements but I think they know I've been out of town and then just came to take it. I had the scooter indoors next to the elevators and you need a door keycard to get in there...Guess I need to buy a new second hand scooter, great! 1080 kuai down the drain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahha , sorry for the news , but you looks like still very sunny ..........you are amazing